Saturday 8 March 2008

Shameless Self-Promotion Found Here

I just finished finalizing my playlist for tonight's set. I probably should have started with the fact that I am the guest DJ for the show I normally produce, Alternative to Alternative. Earlier this week, I also guest DJed for a friend's show and it went extremely well for my first radio show ever. Although I think I only had a total of 8 listeners: 2 friends from home and then my flatmates and some of the guys next door. They did say they enjoyed listening to me and it was quite impressive. I wonder how the playlist went over though.

Tonight will be even more of a stretch to get listeners since most people are either in bed or out at midnight on a Saturday night. I'm excited all the same, especially since I get to infiltrate the air waves with music I choose and none of the commercial crap you normally hear. No ten song playlists for a month thank you very much. Anyways, if you are interested in listening tonight you can catch the stream here.

No comments: